The GMAT Pill offers an online on demand course that can either be purchased in full or in individual sections: including Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving and Integrated Reasoning. You can also purchase verbal and quantitative packages. Unlike the other courses, you get lifetime access to the program which allows you to start your studying as early as you want to.
Pros and Cons of the GMAT Pill
- Unlimited lifetime access: GMAT Pill is the only course that gives you access for life. If you are planning to study over a longer period of time, then this might be the course for you.
- Can download videos for offline viewing: This way you can watch the videos on your commute to work.
- You can purchase it in parts: If you have extremely specific needs, GMAT Pill can be purchased in part as specific as the question types.
- No free trial: Most other courses allow you to see what you are getting into, however, GMAT pill does not do this. Because of this, you can’t test it out to see if its the right fit.
- Studying over a short period of time: GMAT Pill advertises conquering the GMAT in one month, which may not be as goo of a schedule for students with busy work schedules.