|Course||Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand||Economist GMAT Tutor Complete/Premium/Ultimate||Manhattan GMAT Interact||Magoosh GMAT Premium||GMAT Pill: 6-Pill Membership|
|Price||$750/$950/$1,199 10%off with BGPC discount|
|Money back guarantee||you can retake any Veritas prep course of equal or lesser value within a year, exact terms on their site.||50/70/70 point improvement or refund, exact terms on their site.||None, for more info on why go here.||50 point improvement or full refund, exact terms here.||50 point improvement or full refund, exact terms on their site.|
|Insruction||24 hours of video instruction||written, adaptive and interactive instruction||35+ interactive video lessons||over 250 video lessons||60+ hours of lessons|
|Total full length CATs||12||3/5/6||6||2||1|
|essay help||video lesson||essay marking 5/6/7 times||GMAT Write||video lessons||none|
|Additional books||12 GMAT Lesson Booklets||none||10 strategy guides||none||none|
|Live support||live instructor help 7 days a week||50+ "ask a tutor" e mails|
live tutoring sessions
|one on one game plan session with MGMAT instructor||email assistance||27/7 e mail support|
|Access period||1 year||3/6/12 months||6 Months||1 year||Life|
|Free trial||7 day free trial||7 day free trial||7 day free trial||7 day free trial||no|
|Able to buy in parts||No||3 different packages, Complete Prep, Premium Prep and Ultimate Prep||Can buy just Quant or just Verbal||Can buy just Quant + IR or just Verbal + AWA||Can buy: SC, RC, CR, PS, DS or IR individually, or just Quant or Verbal|
Pros and Cons of Our Top 3
- Time saving lesson planning: the running theme of the Veritas course is to teach you how to think like the test makers and reason through problems. This will save you time learning massive amounts of content that you may not need to know.
- Video lectures clear and understandable: a resounding majority of reviews claim that Veritas on demand classes are extremely understandable and clearly explained.
- Skillbuilder lessons: accompany your video lectures and help you understand content and concepts.
- Live support: you can get help with your homework through office hours or send a quick question to instructors.
- Not interactive: While you can pick what lessons you want to spend your time on, you don’t have the opportunity to answer questions in the lessons and the program will not identify your weaknesses.
- The most instructor interaction: With at least 5 one on one tutoring sessions and 50+ ask a tutor questions, you cant beat the human element of this on demand course.
- Interactive online lessons: you will interact with the economist GMAT learning platform by not only answering questions practice questions, but also why you answered in a certain way to pinpoint your mistakes and help you eliminate them
- Adapts to your needs: Based on your responses, this learning platform adapts to your needs ensuring that you don’t waste time on material you are already comfortable with and making sure you address your weaknesses
- Pinpoints your weaknesses: When you make a certain mistake or fall into a certain traps a few times, Economist GMAT tutor will not only alert you to this, but continue to give you similar problems until you stop making those mistakes.
- No auditory material: The material is all written, so not best for someone who is an auditory learner.
- Lively lessons: MGMAT makes a significant effort to make sure their lessons are engaging and fun, including using puppets.
- Can purchase in parts: This is the highest ranked on demand course that you can purchase in parts. For example, if you only need help with one section (quant or verbal) you can purchase just that section.
- Adaptive and Interactive lessons: The lessons are also adaptive. It’s like the chose your own adventure of on demand courses, where you get to review what problems and topics you want to.
- Extremely Challenging: The MGMAT quant problems are notoriously difficult, with many of them more difficult than the questions you will see on the actual test. As a result this course may be not suited to those starting from scratch or with target scores below 700s.
- Brand new: MGMAT just came out with this product in June, so unlike other courses that have been out longer, they haven’t had as much time to work out the kinks and adapt to student feedback.